Outside Resources

Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
IRS General Helpline: 1-800-829-1040
Where’s my refund?

Social Security Administration (SSA)
SSA Contact: 1-800-772-1213

Unemployment Anchorage Office: 907-268-4700

For mailing payments to the IRS, include your 1040-V with a check or money order. Do not mail cash. On the memo line include your social security number and tax year of payment.

Mailing address:
Internal Revenue Service
PO Box 802501
Cincinnati, Ohio 45280-2501